Strategic Vision and Mission plan 2020-2030
“Hindi Mahavidyalaya aspires:
- To become an innovative institution by developing excellent Human Resources with excellent leadership qualities, Ethical & Moral Values, enhanced Research Culture and innovative skills.
- To contribute to sustainable development of all strata of society
- To establish a Hindi and Indian language University (HILU) by 2030.
- Implementation of NEP 2020 Reforms to offer high quality Education for accepting the challenges of Globalization.
- By Providing Excellent infrastructure facilities State-of–Art laboratories and incubation centre
- Imparting Right Knowledge, Right Philosophy and Right Conduct bringing about all round development in students personality.
- Encouraging Research and Entrepreneurship through collaborations and extension activities and encourage technology applications.
- Implementing learner centric system of education.
- Exchanging of Institutional Properties with the onset of cluster of colleges
- Encouraging employment ethics and a decentralized and transparent administration.
- Providing for career development of staff by encouraging them towards research and innovation
- Encouraging Women education by provision for their safety and personal needs.
- Encouraging Earn & Learn system of Education.