Guidelines for Benchmark Disability
Guidelines for conducting written examination for Students with Benchmark Disability (RPWD Act 2016) as per the O.M. No.3402/2015-DD-III dated 29.8.2018 of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Students with benchmark disability should submit the application form 15 days prior to the Continuous Internal Assessment.
- Visually Challenged students should arrange for the scribe by filling the form available on the website.
- Extra time of 15 minutes for 1hour exam & 30 minutes for 2hours exam will be given.
- Students with disabilities (Hearing Impairment, Speech Impairment) are exempted from second language examination.
- Pass percentage for the above students is reduced to 30% of maximum marks.
- Examination fee is waived for the above students.
Guidelines for NCC Sports & NSS Students
Continuous Internal Assessment:
- NCC, NSS & Sports students representing college in National Level events should compulsory to write CIA-1(20 Marks).
- In case of missing the assessment on scheduled exam date re-exam will be conducted.
- NCC students who participated in RD Parade & international sport students are exempted from CIA. Proportionate marks of the external examination will be awarded.
End Semester Examination:
- Registration for End Semester Examination is compulsory for NCC, NSS & Sports students
- RD parade & international sports student representing college can write end semester exam at a later date, which will be considered as regular Examination (ONLY ONCE).
- Students missing this rescheduled Examination will have to apply for Supplementary.