The Hindi Mahavidyalaya Alumni Association works to bridge the gap between the Institution and the alumni. Alumni Association is a central point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other. The Alumni Association conducts regular meetings to interact with each other to discuss development of the Institution and also their role and contribution.
Objectives of Alumni Association
- Assist current students and alumni in career planning, placement and transitions.
- Develop strong working relationships with other Alumni Council members.
- To be the mentors for current students and guide them in career planning and entrepreneurial development.
- Developing and maintaining an Alumni Directory so that alumni can locate each other and remain connected to the Alumni Network.
- Alumni will raise funds through a small admittance fee, which will be contributed to an alumni scholarship or a charity of their choice.
- Participate actively in strategic and long range program planning to promote alumni awareness, engagement and commitment to the Institution.
- Recognize fellow alumni who are distinguished by their loyalty, professional achievement and community service.