- All selections are strictly provisional and are subject to confirmation only after the interview by the principal.
- List of selected candidates will be notified on the college Notice board.
- Selected candidates must produce the Original Certificates for verification by the selection committee at the time of interview.
- A candidate’s admission may be cancelled at any time during the course of his or her study if any discrepancy is found after admission with regard to marks statements or any false information etc.,
A candidate provisionally selected for admission will forfeit his or her seat if
- The original documents and certificates at the time of admission are not submitted.
- The above original documents and certificates are found defective or manipulated.
- He/ She fails to pay the prescribed fee within the given time.